As a Life Insurance Dispute Lawyer, I’ve handled many cases where a life insurance company fails to pay life insurance proceeds when they should.
Why would a life insurance company not pay benefits?
Life insurance companies have no problem accepting premiums. In fact, many times they don’t even investigate or review your background before accepting your money. When the insured person dies, the insurance company may contest the payment. Some reasons for not paying benefits timely include:
– Life insurance premiums were not received timely
– The life insurance company is still investigating the claim
– There was a misrepresentation on the life insurance application
– There is a dispute over who the proper beneficiary is
– The life insurance company is waiting on proof of death
– Proper claim forms were not completed
– There were errors or omissions in the coverage
While there may be other reasons for non-payment of a life insurance claim, these are the most common.
What can I do if the life insurance company denied payment of benefits?
Gather any letters you received from the life insurance company, try to get a copy of the policy and the application, and call me at 800-337-7755. I am happy to give you a free consultation to see if there is anything we can do to reverse the life insurance company’s decision.
Where do you handle life insurance disputes?
My office handles life insurance dispute claims throughout the US, including Florida, New York, Washington DC, Arizona, Nevada, and Massachusetts.
If you need a Florida life insurance dispute attorney, a Fort Lauderdale whole life policy claim denial lawyer, a Miami term life insurance law firm, call Jason Turchin today.