Attorney Jason Turchin has been featured on the CBS Evening News and CBS This Morning News for his role representing victims of Takata airbag injuries. The Law Offices of Jason Turchin already represents several airbag malfunction and defect claims on behalf of victims hurt as a result of a faulty airbag.
Takata Airbag Recall
The airbag manufacturer Takata has issued recalls on millions of vehicles with regard to airbags. According to investigations, these airbags may not work properly after a crash. Our firm has already uncovered significant defects in these airbag systems, including what appears to be corrosion and rust. Any change in the integrity of the airbag system may compromise it and cause it to fail after a crash.
Airbag Injuries Not Limited To Explosions
In the airbag cases we’ve seen thusfar, the causes of airbag injuries seem to include:
- Fragments of metal shooting through the airbag itself
- Airbag rupturing causing a chemical or hot air to shoot through the airbag onto a victim
- Airbags not deploying despite an impact where it should deploy
- Spontaneous deployment of the airbags without any impact or accident
- Pieces of the metal airbag sealer shooting off through the airbag itself
Inspection of the airbag system after the crash has revealed what appears to be rust. The Takata airbag investigation is just beginning and more questions should be answered as the investigation continues.
For more information, visit us at www.victimaid.com. If you or a loved one was injured or killed as a result of a faulty airbag, call us at 800-337-7755 for a free consultation. Airbag cases are handled on a contingency fee basis with no fees or costs owed if there is no recovery.